Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Lesson 9 - Creating Tutorials

OMG!  This one gave me no end of trouble!  I did it, erased it, and redid it, erased that,  and redid it again.  Give me Powerpoint any day of the week!  (sigh)

Anyway, I finally was able to get it done.  I had to learn how to do just the basic stuff  by using the tutorial that the prezi site had with it and was only able to do that so the presentation is extremely simple.  Sorry.  No fancy stuff.

What I did was go through it step by step.  It should be easy for everyone to follow.  I like easy.  Easy is good for me.  : )

I picked a topic that I thought no one would think of to search about and used it as an example of how to find information on Digital Pipeline.

I put it under a different name because I didn't want to start one with my name on it.

So here it is...

Haubershire Valley's Prezi


4 comments:

  1. Your Prezi may have been frustrating for you, but I enjoyed it. I really appreciated the humor you inserted into what could be dull and dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always impressed too when someone uses humor in his or her presentation. Just isn't me - I don't even get jokes. But I really did like your method of delivery, and it was very easy to follow. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love PREZI as a tool - very nice use of it for your tutorial. I agree that simple and straight forward is best for tutorials. Great job on the entire class.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea that Nero was into theatre. Great choice for an example search.

    I ran through your Prezi twice and didn't get what you meant about pressing obvious buttons. After that everything was very clear.

    Congratulations on finishing the whole course.

    ReplyDelete